Faculty of Science WiFi service - SciFi
“SciFi” passwords are changed periodically. Current and upcoming passwords are displayed here. Please don't provide passwords to the outsiders.
Please log-in to obtain SciFi passwords.
- You have to set university proxy server settings to your browsers in order to connect to internet
- Proxy: 188.8.131.52
- Port: 3128
- Please select your connections as a Public Network for more security.
- Do not enter credit card details and critical passwords if you are don't using HTTPS.
- If you have any problem or need guidance on SciFi please contact ITU 1 coordinators.
- Attempts on unauthorized access or attacks on other computers via Sci-Fi will direct you permanently blacklisted from the university network. So you are strongly advised not to involve in such activities.
- Your actions and identification details are logged in ITU 1 servers for security monitoring purpose.
- Any of your sensitive data such as usernames, passwords or private details will not be stored in the system. Keep in mind that public wireless networks are not so secure.
- You are strongly recommended to switch on the firewall on your computer.